I know, a mushroom latte- Who would have thought?! It turns out mushrooms have been used for centuries to treat a number of ailments. From reducing inflammation to calming a nervous stomach, mushroom lattes are the perfect start to my morning!
I hope you make and love this recipe as much as I have!!!
MUSHROOM MOCHA LATTE
- 1 cup your choice mylk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 packet FourSigmatic “Think” mushroom blend packet
- 1 tsp Lakanto Probiotic Drinking Chocolate powder
- 1 tsp dutch cocoa powder or organic cacao
- 1.5 tsp Coconut butter
- 1 tsp Lakanto Monk Fruit Maple Syrup or 0.5tsp Manuka Honey/Agave
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
How to Prepare:
1. Combine equal parts mylk and water to the mug you’re going to use. Heat until it is steaming.
2. Pour into blender and add the rest of your ingredients.
3. Blend for 1-2 minutes of low, medium and pour into cup. Sip all morning!