• Dr. Shakshuka- for the best shakshuka! The venue is cute and hidden, and the sides aren’t so bad either ;)
Beit Eshel St 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
• Abu Hassan- is the oldest restaurant for the BEST hummus. They have 3 options to choose from, my fave is the spicey hummus served with sweet onions for dipping .
Ha-Dolfin St 1, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
• Veranda Tel Aviv- simple, very fresh sushi. The venue is beautiful and makes you feel like you’re inside a dreamland .
HaYarkon St 115, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
• Benedict- breakfast and brunch. Love the fresh cucumber/tomato salads with harissa, gluten free breads and eggs.
וטשילד 29, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
• ReBar- delicious açaí bowls and smoothies.
נמל ת"א, יריד המזרח, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
• Carmel market- not a restaurant but love the produce, dried fruits and dates sold by local vendors! The popup restaurants are also good. There is a BBQ spot inside (cannot remember name) with many vegetarian and gluten free options, like grilled bbq-turmeric cauliflower 🌱
HaCarmel St 11 Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel