Cranberry-Coconut Summer Bars
Home is where the snacks are! These bars are delicious, easy to prepare and make for a perfect quick snack. They are filled with powerful antioxidants and fiber to keep your body full and mind sharp. Enjoy!!
Cranberry-Coconut Summer Bar Recipe
- 15 medjool dates .
- 3/4 c @bobsredmill gluten free rolled oats .
- 1/4 c sunflower seeds or macadamia nuts .
- 1/4 c dried cranberries .
- 1/4 c coco shavings .
- 1 tbsp coco oil, melted .
Steps ⬇️ .
1. Blend all ingredients together, except for the dried cherries .
2. Once blended, hand mix in the dried cherries .
3. Press mix into a lined 8x8 baking pan using your hands or a spatula .
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into bars .
Serves: 6 bars