Eating well is a form of s e l f - r e s p e c t ✨🥑🍞.
- 1/2 c gluten free rolled oats, blended .
- 1/4 c buckwheat groats, blended .
- 1/2 c chia seeds .
- 1/4 c sunflower seeds .
- 1/4 c raw pumpkin seeds .
- 1 tsp dried oregano .
- 1 tsp monk fruit sugar .
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme .
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt .
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder .
- 1/4 tsp onion powder .
1. Preheat oven to 325F and line a 9-in square pan with parchment paper .
2. Blend the oats and buckwheat groats, then mix all ingredients together .
3. Stir in 1 cup of water .
4. Spread mix in the pan and flatten with a spatula .
5. Bake, uncovered for 25 minutes. Let bread cook for 5 minutes. Slice and Enjoy! .
**store in freezer to keep fresh longer