Baking Soda-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
These baking soda-free chocolate chip cookies are heavenly!! I made them in celebration of National Chocolate Chip cookie day ;) and could not be happier with how they turned out.
In this recipe, I used monk fruit and coconut palm sugar because both have a low-glycemic index and little (coco palm sugar) to no (monk fruit sugar) calories. Monk fruit sugars are not broken down in the body and have no effect on blood sugar levels.
This makes them perfect for diabetics and people watching blood sugar levels! Enjoy these guilt-free cookies, and I would love to hear feedback!
Baking Soda-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
•2 1/4 c gluten free flour .
•1.5 tsp vanilla .
•1/2 c monk fruit sweetener .
•1 c coconut palm sugar .
•1 tsp pink salt .
•1/4 c vegan butter .
•2 eggs (5tbsp water + 2tbsp flax meal) .
•2 c @enjoylifefoods allergy-friends chips .
*easiest to use a blender with a dough blade*
1. Blend the sugar and butter, using a dull blade
2. Add in vanilla and your choice eggs, blend .
3. Slowly add in the flour and salt, blend until doughy .
4. Mix in 2 c chocolate chips by hand .
5. Making teaspoonish balls with the dough, place on a parchment-lined cookie tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until bottom of cookie is a golden brown