Homemade Vegan Alfredo Sauce 🌱🍝
Pasta and Alfredo sauce is my absolute favorite meal, and when I found an alternative to the heavy cheesy sauce I couldn't believe how good it tasted myself!! Enjoy this sauce mixed in with kelp noodles as a low-calorie meal or with your favorite spaghetti.
I love to sautée veggies and mix it in with the sauce for additional flavors however, it is just as good alone. Enjoy!!
Homemade Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cashews .
- 1 c vegetable stock .
- 1/4 c full fat coconut milk .
- 2 garlic cloves (2 tsp minced) .
1. Blend cashews until powder, about 30 seconds. Make sure that you do not over blend and it become a butter .
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a smooth consistency, about 30-60 seconds .
3. Strain the sauce into a bowl, using a sieve .
4. Sauté veggies (if adding) .
5. Add the Alfredo sauce to a pan on medium heat and stir until it is the consistency you want
6. Add your pasta, serve immediately 😋 .
*stores in fridge for 3-4 days