Candied Ginger and Apple Crisp
You’ve been so good all week, you deserve this candied ginger apple crisp!!! 😋😋
I used monk fruit and coconut palm sugar to make this a guilt-free dessert. Enjoy :)
Candied Ginger and Apple Crisp Recipe
- 3 mckintosh apples, peeled and thinly sliced .
- 3 honey crisp apples, peeled and thinly sliced .
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon .
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sugar .
- 2 tbsp coco palm sugar .
- 1 lemon, squeezed .
- 1 tbsp your choice flour .
Crispy top layer:
- 2/3 c your choice flour .
- 1/4 c monk fruit sugar .
- 1/4 c coco palm sugar .
- 1/2 tsp pink salt .
- 1 c @bobsredmill rolled oats .
- 1/2 c organic candied ginger, chopped .
- 7 tbsp vegan butter or 3.5 tbsp applesauce .
1. Preheat oven to 350F .
2. Peel and thinly slice the apples and mix all ingredients together for the apple filling .
3. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the crisp and mix using your hands until the consistency is sand-like .
4. Grease an 8x8 pan with butter/coconut oil .
5. Fill pan with apple filling followed by the crisp, and bake for 20-25 minutes .
6. Serve with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream, and enjoy 😊