Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- pink salt
- sliced cheese (@followyourheart )
1. Scrub potatoes and slice the bottom of potatoes so that it can lay flat on pan.
2. Cut thin slices through the potato.
3. Mix olive oil + garlic + rosemary + lemon zest + salt in a small bowl and coat each potato (leave some mix to coat potatoes 1 more time).
4. Place in oven to bake for 20 minutes at 428F.
5. Remove from oven and coat again. Bake for another 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, remove from oven and add slices of cheese between each layer in potato.
7. Bake for a final 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes crispy. Enjoy 😊