Cherry Chocolate Snack Bars
These bars are DE-LICIOUS. The fun I have with this recipe is that you can always swap out nuts for seeds or dried fruits for chocolate! This recipe serves between 6-8 bars, depending on how thinly you cut them. They have been a hit with family and friends, and I hope you enjoy them too.
They are the perfect size for breakfast or snacking between meals, pre or post workout. I love wrapping them in wax paper so they're easy to grab-n-go!
Cherry Chocolate Snack Bar Recipe
- 15 medjool dates .
- 3/4 c @bobsredmill gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 c sunflower seeds, unsalted
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
- 1/4 c dried cherries, chopped
1. Blend all ingredients, except cherries and chocolate
2. Pour into a mixing bowl and manually stir in chocolate and cherries
3. Press down into a lined 8x8 baking tin
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour and slice into bars 😊