Keto Reeses Cups
These Keto Reeses Cup are easy to make and definitely satisfy your chocolate cravings. Ready to enjoy in 20, and then do it all over again next weekend!
Keto Reeses Cups Recipe
- 2 tsp coco oil .
- 1 bag @enjoylifefoods dark chocolate chips .
- homemade/bought strawberry cashew butter .
- 1 tbsp cashews .
- dried strawberries (optional) .
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt .
- metal or paper cupcake tins .
1. Melt your chocolate: boil water in a pot. Once boiling, put the chocolate in a glass bowl and place over the top of the pot. Stir occasionally.
2. Add coco oil to the chocolate chips and stir.
3. Once chocolate has melted, add 1 tbsp to 6-8 cupcake tins.
4. Place in fridge for 10 minutes to cool.
5. Meanwhile, heat up the cashew butter in a glass bowl for 30 seconds .
6. Add the chopped cashews to the cashew butter and stir .
7. Pour 1 tsp of cashew butter mix on top of the chocolate layer .
8. Place in fridge for 5 minutes to cool .
9. Add 1 tbsp of chocolate on top of the cashew butter layer (if leftover chocolate, add to cupcake tin to use later) .
10. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes, sprinkle with pink salt and crushed strawberries. Enjoy 😋😋😋