Fudgy Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
These ooey gooey fudgy chewy cookies are every chocolate lovers happy place. They have a rich nutty flavor (no nuts) and are hands-down, one of the easiest dessert recipes to prepare. The cook time for these sweet treats is about 10-15 minutes, prep time included.
Oh, and did I mention no oven needed? 👌🏻 *yay*
Fudgy Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
- 3/4 c sunflower butter
- 5 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coco oil, melted
- 1/4 c GF oat flour (Bob's red mill is my favorite)
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence .
- 1/4 c @enjoylifefoods mini choc chips
- handful cacao nibs (optional)
- dash of Himalayan pink salt
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add sun butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, pinch of salt and whisk together.
2. Add cocoa powder and oat flour and mix until thick consistency.
3. With your hands, form mix into cookie shapes and place on a plate or lined cookie sheet. .
4. Sprinkle with chocolate chips & cacao nibs (optional).
5. Place in freezer for 30 mins.
6. Store in fridge, Enjoy 😊