Chocolate-Dipped Blueberry Macaroons
These macaroons are no-bake needed and deliciously creamy! I have made this recipe not once, twice, but THREE times in the last week because it really is that easy and tasty. Feel free to swap out the dried blueberries for your favorite powders, like pomegranate, matcha-spirulina, goji, etc.
*Must love coconut and berry flavors!
Chocolate-Dipped Blueberry Macaroons Recipe:
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried blueberries (1 bag)
- 1.5 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (can use agave)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- EnjoyLife allergy-friendly mini chocolate chips
1. Crush the freeze-dried blueberries into a powder.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
3. Create small macaroon scoops using a cookie scooper, and place onto a lined pan.
4. Place in fridge for 10 minutes, or until macaroons feel hard.
5. Melt about 1/2 cup of mini chocolate in a bowl. Can use the microwave, stirring occasionally until fully melted OR place in a bowl over a boiling pot of water and allow to gradually melt.
6. Remove macaroons from the fridge and dip the bottoms in the chocolate. Drizzle leftover chocolate over the top.
7. Store in fridge and enjoy!