Mango Chia Purée
Mixed a Mango Chia Purée to keep you cool on warm days ☀️ This recipe is light and low-calorie and did I mention, delicious? (You can also swap out mango for other fruits, like pineapple, pear, and peach.)
Mango Chia Purée Recipe:
Serves: 1 glass (double recipe to prepare the pair)
- 2 c fresh mango, diced
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 c unsweetened coco milk .
- 3 tbsp white chia seeds
1. Pour coco milk into a bowl, mix in chia seeds and cover. .
2. Place in fridge for 30-45 minutes, until consistency is thick & pudding-like
3. Add mango and maple syrup to the blender and purée until smooth.
4. Divide mango purée into 2 small containers.
5. Pour 1 bowl of mango purée into a tall glass, then add the chia layer, followed by the last container of mango purée.
6. Garnish with dried coco flakes & Enjoy! ✨