Pink Pitaya Pancakes
I came across this healthy pancake recipe when I first started posting and now make them at least once a week! 😋I LOVE them. You can add different powders and flavors for fun colors.
You'll need 3 ingredients and your choice of flavoring for this breakfast. Enjoy 😊
Pink Pitaya Pancakes Recipe:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp pink dragon fruit puree. (I used a frozen puree packet and let it melt before adding it)
1. Add all ingredients to food processor and blend until thoroughly combined.
2. Bake on a non-stick pan on medium heat. (once you start to see bubbles, you flip the pancake)
3. Serve on a plate and spoon coco yogurt (mixed with pitaya) over the pancakes.
- matcha powder mixed with spirulina (green)
- blue spirulina/blue matcha (blue)
- beetroot powder (red)
- blueberry powder (purple)
- pitaya puree (pink)