Pull-apart Yam chocolate Brownies 🍫 .
- 1 c chopped @hukitchen simple dark chocolate .
- 1.5 c almonds .
- 1/2 c almond flour .
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder .
- 9 to 10 pitted medjool dates .
- 1 medium size yam, baked, peeled and chopped .
- 1/4 c sunbutter .
- pinch of himalayan pink salt .
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Place the chocolate in the freezer .
2. Spread the almond on a baking tray and roast for 10 minutes. Place the yam (can use sweet potato) on an oven rack .
3. Remove almonds from the oven and blend in food processor, until finely grated. Make sure you don’t over process. Transfer to a mixing bowl .
4. Place the chocolate in food processor and blend until it is in small pieces. Transfer to the mixing bowl. Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, and salt .
5. Place the dates, yam, and sunbutter in a food processor and blend until smooth. Spoon into the bowl with your dry ingredients .
6. Spoon the batter into baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and slice the brownie into squares .
***you will know the yam is ready once the skin has “popped.” Remove it from the oven, peel away the skin and slice to blend easily.