When they offer you a slice but you’ve got your eyes on the prize 👋🏼🎂 This no-bake blueberry cheesecake is one of my favorite recipes. It is full of flavor and the texture is smooth and creamy. This raw dessert requires overnight prep (soaking the cashews) but is SO worth the wait! Enjoy!!
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake .
- 1/4 c unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 c steel cut oats
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tsp lime zest
- pinch himalayan pink salt
*blend l ingredients together and press into a spring pan .
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked overnight or boiled for 15 mins .
- ½ cup canned shaken coconut milk .
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted .
- ⅓ cup @lakantosweetener maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract .
- ¼ cup freeze-dried blueberries .
*blend ingredients together until smooth. Pour atop crust layer. Freeze 4-6 hours before serving.