Secret Garden Vegetable Stir Fry with Fresh Herb Sauce 🌱🍄🥕.
@sakaralife 10-day detox recipe pamphlet recreation.
- 3 tbsp olive oil .
- 1/4 c scallions, thinly sliced .
- 1/2 c cooked grain (used quinoa) .
- pink Himalayan salt, to taste .
- 4 c chopped mixed veggies (pictured: carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, colored peppers) .
1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and sauté scallions .
2. Add veggies to pan and stir for 5-7 minutes .
3. Add grains to pan and stir all together .
4. Serve stir-fry in a bowl, toss with fresh herbs and drizzle with sauce.
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce:
- 1 c water .
- 5 tbsp coco palm sugar .
- 1/4 c tamari . - 1-2 tbsp agave/your choice liquid sweetener .
- 1 large clove if garlic, minced .
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger .
- 2 tbsp cornstarch/arrowroot flour .
- 1/4 c water .
1. Pour all ingredients (except cornstarch and last 1/4 c water) into a sauce pan. Cook on medium to high heat .
2. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and 1/4 c water
3. Add to the saucepan and stir. Remove from heat once sauce thickens to your desired consistency .