Have you ever tried roasted acorn squash? They are SO GOOD, especially stuffed with sautéed vegetables! 💚💛🧡 .
1. Rinse squash and slice in half, from stem to the base. Make sure to scoop out seeds .
2. Drizzle with coconut oil and bake at 400F for 40-50 minutes, inside facing upwards .
[Inspo from @leahitsines BARE Guide]
LENTIL/QUINOA VEGGIE MIX:
- Quinoa/brown rice (follow box to cook) .
- Mixed lentils (brown/red/green, follow box to cook) .
- 1 c purple cabbage, chopped .
- 1 c broccoli florets .
- 1 c carrots, chopped .
- 1/2 c brown onion, chopped .
- 1/3 c sprouted pumpkin seeds .
- Himalayan pink salt, to taste .
- Turmeric, to taste .
- Pepper, to taste .
- Coconut oil, 1-2 tbsp .
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped .
1. Add coconut oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, garlic onion to pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes .
2. Add remainder of vegetables to pan and cook, roughly 7-9 minutes .
3. Meanwhile, cook rice and lentils .
4. Add rice and lentils to vegetables mix, stirring occasionally .
5. Remove acorn squash from oven and fill with vegetables. Enjoy!!