Summer Spring Rolls
Eat your veggies in these SUMMER SPRING ROLLS! Easy to make and fill with all your favorites 🥑🍅🥕🥒
- Rice paper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 purple onion
- 1 mango
- handful of spinach leaves
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large avocado
- sesame seeds (optional)
- protein (your choice)
1. Soak rice paper in warm water for 5 seconds, or until soft.
2. On a flat surface, spread olive oil. Set down rice paper.
3. Lay spinach leaves/lettuce down the middle of the paper.
4. Add the rest of your veggies/fruits or protein.
5. Roll the rice paper like a burrito and slice in half.
***lasts 2-3 days covered in the fridge
Sunbutter Dipping Sauce:
- 1 tbsp lime, fresh squeezed
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos/soy sauce/tamari
- 3 tbsp sunbutter
- 1 tbsp agave/honey
How to ⤵️ :
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. If sauce is too watery, add more sunbutter or if too solid, add more tamari
3. Dip and enjoy 😊