The Glorious Choco Bowl
Posted by Sweet Belly on
This smoothie bowl is ahmaaazing. If you happen to wake up in the morning craving sweets or better yet- chocolate, this.is.your.heaven. Packed with protein and fiber, hemp seeds add a nice touch to the crunchy top layer!
Rather than trying to avoid your sweet cravings, satisfy them with HEALTHY options like these. This bowl will keep you full for a full 4-5 hours :) Enjoy!!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup frozen mango
- splash of plant milk
- 1/4 sliced banana
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tbsp sunflower butter
- 1/4 tbsp melted EnjoyLife's mini chocolate chips (all GF, V, soyfree, dairy free, nut free)
1. Make sure to freeze the bananas and the mangos the night before. *Experience tip: try using as little liquid as possible to get that nice cream consistency!
2. Blend all of your ingredients together.
3. Spoon into your fav bowl, and sprinkle with toppings.