Keto Flaxseed Wraps
These flax wraps make for an easy breakfast/lunch finger food, all while boosting your body with wholefoods. This 4 Ingredient recipe is loaded with fiber and protein! Feel free to switch out different spices to to your favorites, these are just mine.
Cooking level: beginner/intermediate
🌱 1.5 c flaxseed meal
🌱 1 c boiling water
🌱 1/2 tsp salt .
🌱 1/4 tsp onion powder
🌱 1/4 tsp turmeric .
🌱 1/4 tsp garlic powder
*blend 2 c flaxseed to make the 1.5 c flaxseed meal
1. Boil 1 cup of water
2. Remove from heat, add the flax meal & spices, and stir with a wooden spoon.
3. Once mixed, make four flax dough balls
4. Place 1 ball under parchment paper, cover it with another piece of parchment paper. With a rolling pin or even glass, roll your dough thinly.
5. I use a round bowl to make the wrap shapes
6. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
7. On medium heat, place uncooked wrap and let cook for 1-2 minutes until the edges are dry. Flip over for another 1 minute.
8. Remove wrap from pan and spread with veggie spreads, toppings, or protein
.Makes: 4 wraps .
(Store covered in fridge up to 3 days)
- avocado, tomatos, greens and mustard/hummus
- vanilla coco yogurt, diced strawberries, and chocolate chips
- protein, veggies, and mustard/hummus
- quesadilla style
- chickpea scramble (see recipe), avocado, and diced tomatos