Banana Berry Nicecream Recipe
If you're having sweet cravings, this is the perfect nice-cream fix! The recipe is loaded with nutrients, sweet flavors, and all while giving you a good dose of daily whole foods. This is my easy go-to for ice-cream, and it keeps in the freezer up to 3 days. Enjoy!!
- 4 frozen bananans
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- handful frozen raspberries
- half a frozen dragonfruit (optional)
1. Place all your ingredients into the blender and mix until a creamy, smooth consistency.
2. Evenly spread the nice cream into a glass or tin container
3. Place into freezer for minimum of 30-40 minutes.
4. Using an ice-cream scooper, serve the nice cream into a bowl and sprinkle with your favorite toppings!
Options for toppings:
- cacao nibs
- enjoy life's mini chocolate chips (gluten-free, soy/dairy/nut- free, vegan)
- fruits, diced
- unsweetened coco shavings