Here’s an oldie but a goodie! ⭐️ These fluffy oats for breakfast were perfect this morning. They are easy to make, and really filling. I love adding different fruits and cinnamon spice.
You can also make this breakfast more savory by adding a dash of Himalayan pink salt, and topping with nut or seed butters. Like I said, simple but always delicious! Enjoy 😊
3-minute Fluffy Oats Recipe:
- 1.5 cup gluten free rolled oats (I use @bobsredmill) .
- 1/2 cup water .
- 1/2 cup coco milk .
- 2-3 drops stevia .
- dash of cinnamon .
*microwave for 2 minutes, stir and sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
Ideas for toppings:
- sliced strawberries or cacao nibs or powder
- sunflower butter and honey
- banana, blueberries, and cinnamon
- bananas and a dollop of sunflower butter
- fresh strawberries and mango